ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING DATA PROTECTION (GDPR 2016/679 COMPLIANCE)
Who is the party responsible for the data processing?
Company: Ana Eiroa (MuchoHop)
Address: Calle Benito Blanco Rajoy, 7 – 1º, 15006 A Coruña, Spain
Email address: hopper[at]muchohop.com
What is our purpose when processing your data?
We collect various personal data for different processes, each for a specific purpose.
- The data gathered through the contact link, featured on our website under the same name, is processed with the purpose of responding to your query.
- When exchanging emails, the data that may be contained within, including within the attachments, is incorporated where appropriate to data processing with the purpose of responding to the received query or request. The information exchanged is confidential and cannot be disclosed to unauthorised parties.
- When you register as a user we treat your data to facilitate access to the full content and functionality of the website.
- When you authorize us, we use your email data to create a mailing list and send you personalized information about our content.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What is the legitimation regarding the processing of your data?
In the case of processing data collected through the contact link or form, the legitimation is based on the compliance / fulfilment of a request on behalf of the interested party and the legitimate interest of the Party Responsible for the Processing.
In case of cookies the legitimation is your consent.
For how long is your data stored?
The data collected through the contact link shall be stored for no longer than two years.
The data exchanged through email shall be conserved for at least 5 years. After this period of time, the data shall be destroyed.
Who is your data shared with?
The data collected from our webpage (located within the E.U. territory) through the contact link or form are received through an email service which uses Gmail. Google Inc is an American company which adheres to the Privacy Shield protocol with an adequate level of security.
In any case we can share your data to third parties within the legally provided cases.
What are your rights?
The personal data owner has the right to:
- Access their data
- Rectify their data
- Delete their data
- Transfer their data to another Responsible Party
- Object to all or part of the process
- Limit the use of their personal data
Should those rights not be fulfilled, a right of recourse may be filed to Autoridad de Protección de Datos (Data Protection Authority), C/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that contain embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.